Good luck, with a bit of bad luck

Posted: Saturday, January 23, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I cleared the crypt and adventured in the gallery. I also did my 5 shore trips (after finally building a meat car). Then I got my LEW and continued with level 8 quest. Luckily, the goats gave me 5 milks this run.

By the end of the day, I zapped a hippy and tried to reach level 9 in time for a semi-rare, but failed. I needed 3 Louvre tours in 20 adventures, but I only got 1.

I smashed 2 ancient seals today and I'll try to get frozen seal spine tomorrow. I had to use 2 potions (well, to be on the safe side). I hope that effort will not be in vain.

Final stats:
Level: 8
Muscle: 65
Mysticality: 47 (myst day)
Moxie: 44
Days played this run: 3

The day would be perfect if I reached level 9 and smashed ascii art on semi-rare, but it is still good enough. I have chef, bartender, meat maid, and Jarlsberg's key. I'll have to get wand soon and start zapping dehydrated caviar.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment