Love songs

Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I finally used some love songs. In combat. I still hesitate to use them to buff myself, but I probably should.

Anyway, the progress was adequate today. While the MacGuffin quest is incomplete (I only have the easiest 2 parts), the island war has started and I bought Ode to Booze.

I am overloaded with stuff. I even got the grungy bandana.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 72
Mysticality: 72
Moxie: 129
Days played this run: 5

If I by a miracle managed to ascend tomorrow, it will be a significant progress. But I doubt it. I still need stars, pixels, DoD potions, find the hidden temple, oasis, pyramid, and finish the war. A 7-day run is more likely and that's an improvement for me as well.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment