Thief in the tower

Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , , ,

Finishing the war was easy and I did not need a reagent potion to defeat the boss this time - I tried love songs instead.

But then I had to find the MacGuffin.

The lair:
Meleegra pills and ! potion took a lot of time...
Maze was swift.

The tower:
Giant Desktop Globe - 1 adventure
Flaming Samurai - 5 adventures
Big Meat Golem - 1 adventure
giant fried egg - 2 adventures (lucky zap)
Fickle Finger of F8 - 1 adventure
collapsed mineshaft golem - 1 adventure

The NS fight was trivial with over 240 moxie.

This run took 7 days and 1231 adventures. I hoped for a better result with the boulder and love songs libram at my disposal. They only saved me about 100 adventures.

In the remaining ~60 adventures I managed to collect a bounty (with putty after overdrinking), obtain guy made of bees pollen, find the El Vibrato trapezoid and quite successfully adventured beyond the shimmering portal - I got 2 104 cards and then used them to get the 2 missing into parts of the El Vibrato outfit.

In my next life, I am going to be a Seal Clubber. It has been too long since my first seal clubber run and I'd like to give it a try again. I permed the Ode to Booze.

As a seal clubber things were a bit harder than with the accordion thief. I managed to reach level 5 and zap a harem girl. I had enough max MP to cast ode to booze at the end of the day, but I did not collect an accordion. Stupid songs.

Final stats:
Class: Seal Clubber
Level: 5
Muscle: 22
Mysticality: 17
Moxie: 17
Days played this run: 1

I wonder if I am able to get liver of steel tomorrow.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment