My closest but failed run

Posted: Saturday, March 13, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

With war frat uniform what can I do? Join the frat boys - the nursery with MP recovery is better for aftercore anyway.

I did the junkyard, stupidly forgetting to pick up the magnet first.

27 lengthy adventures in the orchard, the first gland took over 20 advs. The rock concert will be full of filthworms.

I am forgetting the BM adventures...

A star collector is me.

The battle field - finished with 24 adventures and 3 drunkenness left. But 1500 substats are missing. And a potato.

Reached level 13 with 8 adventures left. Thinking about it now, I should have eaten better food today.

Thinking some more...it would not help much - I miss the chewing gum and I have not enough potions. I got all the other gums before the right one. At least I also got a half-sized guitar.

So 4 adventures left :-(, and I am inside the lair. I ended on the courtyard, having obtained the key and I am one rotation away from the tower gate. This sucks. With ~20 more adventures my chance at ascending today would be good.

Final stats:
Level: 13
Muscle: 94
Mysticlaity: 148
Moxie: 97
Days played this run: 11

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment