Is it just RNG and Spookyraven?

Posted: Monday, March 1, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I wonder whether softcore play is just waiting for RNG to roll the right number and leveling up in Spookyraven. Probably not, but I am too lazy to push ML too high. Not that the fights would be too hard, but the accessory slots are limited.

So, I did the LOL quest and took care of the garbage - the castle was pretty long. Then I managed to collect 2 of the 3 staff parts. And then leveled up in attempt to start the island war today, but I wasted my yellow ray elsewhere.

I did not really know what to pull today and I pulled junk. Even some DoD potions (have no boxes).

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 82
Mysticlaity: 125
Moxie: 71
Days played this run: 3

I am not sure I'll be able to finish tomorrow, playing so lazily. But there is no rush.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment