Boring end and boring beginning

Posted: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , , ,

So, I finished what was needed. Then I realized I have pulverized all my star hats and weapons and I had to return to the castle and into the hole. Sucks.

NS fight was not hard. 1 critical first form, 2 normal hits second form. With a little bit more +spell damage, I would 1 hit kill the second form as well.

Run length: 5 days / 888 turns (my first SOFTcore).

Now, Mayor Zapruder, sea skill, bounty and Bad Moon as Sauceror. Wow, 3 Sauceror ascensions in a row, that cannot end well.

I spent virtually all time in spooky fores and now I am waiting for the torso-giving adventure.

Final stats:
Class: Sauceror
Level: 4
Muscle: 7
Mysticlaity: 16
Moxie: 6
Days played this run: 1

Tomorrow's priority is getting normal food.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment