Saucing the way

Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

2 adventures and I am in the tower:

Giant Desktop Globe - 1 adventure
El Diablo - 1 adventure
Tyrannosaurus Tex - 1 adventure
darkness - 10 adventures (including 2 skippable and semi-rare)
Ice Cube - 1 adventure
collapsed mineshaft golem - 1 adventure

Shadow with scented massage oil & one filthy poultice...

Familiars: angry goat and barrrnacle were needed. No problem here and I saved the 2nd irradiated snacks.

Now, the real problem. 1st try: beaten by the first hit of the 2nd form. With my spells doing like <150 damage, I needed 3 hits to defeat the first form.

A dance card, 2 more quick loses and then another real try - lost to 2nd form again.

A bit of moxie leveling and I tried again using item after running out of MP. And I lost again. I guess, more moxie or luck is needed.

I tried and leveled and tried. On the last adventure I almost won. I managed to land 3 hits on the 2nd form, one of them critical, but it was not enough. Tomorrow then. BM Sauceror really sucks compared to BM Pastamancer against the NS. If I only had not wasted all the healing items...

Final stats:
Level: 13
Muscle: 99
Mysticality: 154
Moxie: 126
Days played this run: 12

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment