Another contest

Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , , ,

So, the NS is here
Muscle: 141 (93)
Mysticality: 275 (151)
Moxie: 121 (99)

1st form: CRITICAL fettucini for 765 - funny
2nd form: noodles and 2x fettucini, bu not a lot HP left

So hooray - I defeated the NS on the first try. This really SUCKS - winning using the first adventure of the day.

Total length: 6 days :-(, 1180 adventures. I blame it or my bad luck. This could and should have been my first 5-day HC run, but it is at least possible to do it without olfaction or a lot of expensive familiars (I have hebo and llama).

And then I permed Powers of observation and ascended into another contest.

Seal Clubber under Bad Moon for the first time.

Progress was slow, I opened manor, got encryption key, got gravy (and 3 spooky mushrooms :-(). I cleared the tavern cellar and found the grave at the end of the day.

Final stats:
Muscle: 17
Mysticality: 6
Moxie: 7
Days: 1

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment