Almost the first 5-dayer

Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Bad luck again, finding the pyramid took ages. Over 20 adventures to meet Gnasir for the first time...

The beach was troubling as well.

Nevertheless, I made it to L13 with 19 adventures left.

Maze was not bad. Only 3 adventures.

The tower:
Flaming Samurai - 3 adventures
Electron Submarine - 3 adventures
Pretty Fly - 5 adventures
possessed pipe-organ - 1 adventure
giant fried egg - 1 adventure
giant bee - 1 adventure

Guess what - I have 1 adventure left. This SUCKS. I can beat the shadow and then look at the NS laughing at me. If I only had the torpedo, or that tattered paper worked or if I used that fortune cookie with milk... Never mind.

Should I use the last adventure to fight a sand worm and hope for spice melange? That's not really worth it. I guess I'll wait for olfaction.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment