Days 2 to 5

Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I am getting lazy...

So, this is day 5 of my run. A lot of bad luck, I am not going to win this contest :-(. No ruby W, but lots of wussiness potions :-(. I guess I try to zap another letter, but the chances are bad.

I used the Dependence day buff to gain temporary access to the haunted bedroom. This proved a good move. I got good amount of meat from purses and good moxie and mysticality substats on the following myst day.

Right now, I managed to get the steel margarita, epic hat (& killed 2 thugs), one lucre, Boris's key and KGE. I wasted all my saved spices. Tomorrow, I should obtain the hippy outfit and limes.

I learned shurikens, cannon, noodles, fettucini and bought kickback cookbook.

Final stats:
Level: 7
Muscle: 31
Mysticality: 51
Moxie: 35
Days played this run: 5

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment